Thank you for your interest in selling HandMade Beaufort products. Wholesale purchases are only available to brick and mortar stores. You must have a physical location where customers shop and pick up products. You are allowed to sell on your store’s website but not any third party websites. At this time, wholesale purchases are only available to business owners within the United States.
Please review all Wholesale Terms and Conditions and complete the application to receive wholesale pricing information.
Wholesale Terms and Conditions:
- Wholesale purchases are available to brick and mortar stores located in the United States only.
- Wholesale customer agrees to only sell HandMade Beaufort’s products to end customers and not to/in a third party or other retail establishments.
- Wholesale customer agrees not to sell HandMade Beaufort’s products on any URL other than the brick and mortar store’s website listed on the application.
- Wholesale customer agrees not to sell HandMade Beaufort’s products on any third party websites including but not limited to, Etsy, eBay, and Amazon.
- Wholesale customer has reviewed and agrees to comply with the return policy and custom order policy.
- Wholesale customer agrees to prepay for orders via credit card or check when order is placed.
- All designs, images, text, and products are the property of Elizabeth Brubaker and may not be reproduced or used in derivative works.
Orders are shipped within 14 business days of placing an order. Orders are processed Monday-Friday during business hours. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
All orders are shipped via USPS or UPS using their dimensional weight systems. You will receive a shipping quote before finalizing the order. Once the order is completed and shipped, you will receive a shipping notification and tracking number when your order ships.
Local stores may arrange for free pickup or delivery for a fee (fee depends on distance needed to travel).
All sales are final unless the item is faulty or the wrong item was sent. I do want you to love your purchase so please reach out to me with any questions if you are not completely satisfied.
All custom orders are non-refundable as I work closely with you during the custom order process to ensure the item meets your expectations.
Shipping and handling are non-refundable.
All custom orders must be paid in full and are non-refundable as I work closely with you during the custom order process to ensure the item meets your expectations. Additional fees for custom orders may apply.
At this time, there is no order minimum but orders must be prepaid in full via credit card unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
All designs, images, text, and products are the property of Elizabeth Brubaker and may not be reproduced or used in derivative works.
Per the U.S. Copyright Act, all designs, images, and text are the property of the creator, Elizabeth Brubaker, and may not be reproduced, distributed, or used in derivative works without written consent. While the creator may decide to sell a design exclusively at one business location for a period of time, if the business relationship dissolves all rights to the design remain with the creator unless the creator has indicated otherwise in written notice.
Disclaimer: Item Variation
All items are handmade so there may be small differences between what is pictured and what you receive as well as between items, making each piece unique.